Top 10 tips and thoughts for event and meeting planners to make event planning easy and stress free.
Meet EventinterfaceWe are a platform that will help you plan events better,
build new revenue streams and create powerful communities before,
during and after your events.
- Unlimited events, unlimited transactions
- Custom online registration pages
- Embed online registrations on your own site
- Clone events
- Attendee check-in
- Social media integration
- Attendee engagement
- Box office
- Custom event URL
- Easy cancellations and refunds
- Housing integration
- Manage call for papers
- Share event program, video, presentations and photos
- Created by planners for planners
- Real-time custom reporting
- Integrates with Stripe, PayPal and Authorize.net
- Multiple prices, early and late registrations
- Multiple sessions sign-up
- Discount codes
- Attendee info management
- Communication tools
- Custom QR-coded badges
- Event SMS and chat
- Integrated mobile application
- Multiple planner access
- Planner collaboration
- Sponsor recognition tools
- Virtual events
Our latest blogsResources, tools and tips for event planners.
One of San Francisco’s most stunning venues for events and meetings now features new and upgraded meeting and event spaces, new technology and a refreshed entryway.
Planning events and meetings is hard work. We’ve designed this infographic for you with easy to follow steps to insure event success for you and your team.
Selecting a venue or location for your event can be a challenging undertaking. As the industry has recovered from the latest economic downturn, venues are becoming more selective as to whom they work with.
This summer, Kimpton Hotels is opening Hotel Van Zandt in Austin, Texas. Inspired by the city’s world-famous music scene, the hotel promises to deliver a front-row seat to all the action.
Meeting Professionals International (MPI) released the Spring Edition of its Quarterly Meetings Outlook special report. It appears it is shaping up to be the year of intelligent growth for the meeting and event industry.