Richard Dasrath, President of Center Stage AV based in Toronto who has been in the audio visual and live event industry for over twenty-five years joins Event TALK to talk about the latest trends in event AV, and what planners need to know to make educated AV decisions for their events and meetings.
Listen to Eric Dye & Richard Dasrath discuss the following:
- As we are talking about the latest trends in event AV, and what planners need to know to make educated decisions, can you share with our listeners what your experience is with this topic?
- As planners consider their event AV needs, what are the things they should think about before making contact with a company like yours?
- In preparing an AV RFP – request for proposals-, what are the items planners needs to include insuring a company like yours can provide them with the best possible proposal.
- What are some of the biggest mistakes you see planners make related to AV and how can those be prevented?
- Audiovisual technology changes so rapidly. What are the latest developments and tools planners can bring to their events to push up their events to the next level?
- Can you share your top 3 tips planners should think about as they plan to engage an AV company for their events?
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
About our guest:
Richard Dasrath has been in the audio visual and live event industry for over twenty-five years. He has worked for many companies in the field in a variety of capacities, so he understands the AV field very well. He has worked on Trade Shows, Conferences, Much Music Video Awards, Award Galas, Political Conventions and First Ministers Summits, Provincial Elections, Smart Growth Ontario initiatives throughout Ontario, Municipal events, and many more.
Richard is currently a Partner and President of Center Stage AV based in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.