The 1,800 room Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort opened today, and it puts a new twist on the 1950s and 60s with its retro theming and architecture.
The value priced resort, located in the heart of Universal Orlando Resort, is the fourth onsite hotel at Universal Orlando Resort in Orlando, FL. When fully completed, it will feature 900 guest rooms and 900 family suites. Guest staying receive exclusive theme park benefits such as early park admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- Two amazing courtyards, each with huge swimming pools
- Unique pool experiences including a lazy river, waterslide, kid-friendly areas and sand beaches
- Galaxy Bowl 10-lane bowling alley
- Complimentary Fitness Studio
- Game-O-Rama arcade
- 7 restaurants and lounges
More information here.
Photographs courtesy of the property.