At Eventinterface we create the tools to make attendee management, engagement and conference learning as easy and cost-effective as possible. There should be no need for planners to use multiple tools to manage conferences or for attendees to manage their participation.
Meet EventinterfaceWe are a platform that will help you plan events better,
build new revenue streams and create powerful communities before,
during and after your events.
- Unlimited events, unlimited transactions, one price
- Custom online registration pages
- Embed online registrations on your own site
- Clone events
- Attendee check-in
- Social media integration
- Attendee engagement
- Box office and attendee invoicing
- Custom event URL
- Easy cancellations and refunds
- Housing integration
- Manage call for papers
- Share event program, video, presentations and photos
- Itinerary creation
- Created by planners for planners
- Real-time custom reporting
- Integrates with Stripe, PayPal and Authorize.net
- Multiple prices, early and late registrations
- Multiple sessions sign-up
- Discount codes
- Attendee info management
- Communication tools
- Custom QR-coded badges
- Event SMS and chat
- Integrated mobile application
- Multiple planner access
- Planner collaboration
- Sponsor recognition tools
- Virtual events
Our latest blogsResources, tools and tips for event and meeting planners.
As you prepare for your 2016 conferences and events, and perhaps evaluating tools to assist you, Eventinterface is offering a truly special Black Friday opportunity: save 50% on all licenses through Cyber Monday.
Understand right from the start what the client is trying to accomplish and everything you do should help the client reach that goal.
At Eventinterface we love helping Meeting and Event Professionals become excellent in their job. We do this by sharing experiences from other professionals in our Interviews with Planners collective.
Achieving high event registration sales accomplishes a twofold purpose: you generate a profit from the sales of those registrations, and achieve brand awareness from attendees who will be learning about your company or organization. The process is easier said than done if you’re not privy to the tricks-of-the-trade employed by successful sellers and marketers.
There are hundreds and hundreds of events. We are all naturally creative people but too many people are thinking “outside of the box” instead it’s time to just CRUSH the box and start from scratch.