Please come join us for this in person course!! Designed to provide you with the foundational knowledge, and ‘hands on’ classroom experience, to help get you started in understanding construction design documents
This blueprint reading series is developed to instruct each student in the basic understanding of construction blueprints & specifications. Every construction professional, whether working in the field or in the office, must know how to read blueprints. Although not overly complicated, beginning to read blueprints does require a basic understanding, practice and general knowledge of industry standards used to communicate project design.
What you can expect to gain from this course:
STEPHEN NICHOLS, LEED AP, CM-LEAN
A3 CONSTRUCTON MANAGEMENT
• Self-monitor for signs of illness, fever, headaches, body aches or shortness of breath prior to coming to this event and throughout the day. Please do not attend if you are not feeling well.
• Prior to entering the event, a temperature scan shall be performed. If an individual is experiencing any of the symptoms above, he/she will not be admitted.
• Face coverings are required to be worn at all times throughout the meeting, unless you are eating or drinking.
• Social distancing is required of 6’ between persons.
• Follow proper hygiene practices by washing hands frequently.
• Do not share food or drink items.