Large, Flexible With Spectacular Manhattan Views
Opened in 2012, the Duggal Greenhouse holds 3,000 people for receptions and other events that require a large, flexible space. Located in the Brooklyn Navy Yard, guests arrive by ground transportation or yacht and dock steps from the venue and it’s private waterfront patio. The Greenhouse is a laboratory in new technology, utilizing solar energy, organic air purification and eco friendly building practices. The venue is well suited for events that require a flexible space, and has become a favorite for fashion shows, product launches and live events.
- Venue size: 35,000 square feet
- Ground floor: 29,190 square feet
- Mezzanine level: 4,750 square feet
- Venue height: 70’ floor to ceiling / 54 floor to truss
- Capacity: 100 – 3,000
- Outside cater permitted
- Yacht service from Manhattan
- Waterfront patio and bar
- Security with gated entrance
- 1200 Amps available at 208/408 Volts
- Ground floor slab supports 400 lbs. per square feet
- Air conditioning and heating available
More information here.
Photographs courtesy of the venue.