These lighting talks will set the agenda for the rest of the morning. Learn some quick insights and inspirations from our six speakers. This session will be followed by two rounds of breakout workshops where you will have the chance to go deeper on two of the six topics.
- Easy and Effective Strategies to Ignite a Culture of Innovation on Campus – Sukhwant Jhaj
- Optimizing Efficiency for Busy Administrators – DeAngela Burns-Wallace
- What We've Learned from Scaling & Studying Proactive Advising Nationwide – Allison Calhoun-Brown
- Innovating the Handoff Between College & Career – Michelle Weise
- Designing for Equity – Lisa Coleman
- Students We Don’t Talk About (and Why We Should): Food Insecure and Homeless Students – Clare Cady