January 14, 16, 21 & 23, 2020
Location: Arizona Builders Alliance
1661 N. Swan Road, Suite 144, Tucson, AZ 85712
Includes participants manual, certificate and refreshments.
This course will describe the value of effective supervision of workers and improve the construction supervisor's ability to lead and motivate others.
* The dollars and sense of people in construction
* The role of the construction supervisor
* Helping people perform better
* Motivating and leading others
* Positive feedback
* Training and orientating new crew members
* Teams and team building
* Leadership skills and action