February 25, 27, March 3 & 5, 2020
Location: Arizona Builders Alliance
1661 N. Swan Road, Suite 144, Tucson, AZ 85712
Includes participants manual, certificate and refreshments.
This course will provide information about contract documents and construction law to help supervisors recognize the roles and responsibilities of all contracted parties, to develop an understanding of how contract documents can be helpful to solve problems and resolve conflicts, and to develop positive relationships between all parties in the construction process.
* Introduction to contract documents and construction law
* Creating a positive environment through partnering
* Contractual relationships
* Contract forms and documents
* Managing general conditions
* Differing site conditions
* Time impacts
* Negotiation of resolutions