Attracting Millennials Without Losing Other Generations
On this episode of Event TALK we are speaking with Chris Hines, a 25-year-old entrepreneur and author from Los Angeles, California. He is a previously homeless college student that is now thriving in multiple businesses, speaking and coaching on topics such as millennials and motivation.
Listen to show host Al Wynant and guest Chris Hines discuss the following:
- The definition of a millennial.
- Do millennials care about different things?
- How do meeting and event planners address these different wants without turning off the non-millennials attending their event?
- The biggest challenges meeting and event planners should be aware of when planning an event that may attract a millennial audience?
- Examples of activities that excite a millennial audience.
- Best practices for planners as they plan events that attract a millennial audience?
LISTEN TO THE SHOW