Event Risk and Crisis Management
On this episode of Event TALK, I am speaking with Juanita Gaynor, President and CEO of EABJ Consulting and Event Management, Inc. about risk and crisis management and how this applies to the planning and managing of events and conferences.
Listen to host Al Wynant and guest Juanita Gaynor discuss the following:
- What does event risk and crisis management entail?
- Where planners should start to evaluate risk.
- How should planners bring all their event stakeholders to the table to evaluate and manage risk?
- Best advice on how to prepare for a crisis and manage that crisis at the event.
- What are the biggest mistakes planners can make and how to avoid them?
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
ABOUT JUANITA GAYNOR