How to leverage events to market your product
On this episode of event TALK we are speaking with Brad Gudim or MagicBrad about event marketing strategy, and how you can leverage a live event as one of the most cost-effective and efficient ways to market a product, service or cause.
Listen to show host Al Wynant and guest Brad Gudim discuss the following:
- Why live events remain one of the most-effective tools to market a product, service or cause.
- Successful techniques planners can employ to use an event as an integral part of an overall marketing strategy?
- The top 3 tips for planners on where to start when it comes to thinking about events as marketing tools?
- The top 3 biggest mistakes a planner should avoid?
- How planners can evaluate the success of a campaign?
- Event marketing trends.
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
ABOUT OUR GUEST
Brad Gudim or MagicBrad, is part of America’s hot new generation of business and product promoters. In addition to producing his own trade shows he is a highly sought after booth performer and spokesperson, and he also consults for exhibitors, marketers and sales teams.
Connect with MagicBrad here.
And please do us a little favor and share this post with others, for there’s a good chance that it will help them as they go about planning meetings and events.