Oceanfront Resort Emerges in Style Following $100 Million Transformation
With more than 200,000 square feet of meeting space, 1,000 guest rooms, and a recently finished renovation, this resort offers a sophisticated oceanfront destination suited for large conferences and events.
With more than 1,000 guest rooms - including a Presidential suite, 515 king rooms and 484 double rooms, with 96 being suites - The Diplomat Beach Resort, Curio Collection by Hilton is the largest hotel in Broward County, Florida. All guest rooms feature unobstructed ocean or Intracoastal vantage points, while most suites boast 180-degree views of the tropical surroundings. Suites exude a mix of midcentury elements with refreshing ocean tones, creating the perfect backdrop to relax and recharge complete with hand tufted rugs, natural wood furnishings, crisp white bedding backed by driftwood headboards and nautical touches that speak to the location.
Deluxe King Room
The Diplomat Beach Resort has a new and simple approach to food: whatever you want, wherever you are. Helmed by Howard Wein of Howard Wein Hospitality, whose expertise in the culinary world brings knowledge and creativity, the resort now offers 10 innovative and surprising culinary destinations.
Diplomat Prime | Canteen | Point Royal | Counter Point
Unique dishes and drinks highlight ingenuity and variety, using locally sourced ingredients and fresh mixes for cocktails created on-site. Each destination is rooted in strong culinary sensibilities and exudes brand individuality, creating distinct spaces and experiences.
- Bristol's Burgers - South Florida's best burgers, salads and shakes in a fun, playful space.
- Candy & Cones - Sweets parlor that makes candy dreams come true, offering candies and innovative house-made ice creams.
- Counter Point - An extension of Point Royal offering gourmet grab-and-go options, with coffee drinks, juices, house-made pastries, sandwiches and light bites.
- Diplomat Prime - 1950s inspired, sophisticated steakhouse with steaks aged in-house and a chef driven, seasonal menu with an extensive wine list.
- Monkitail - Famed Chef and Restaurateur Michael Schulson's modern Izakaya, coupling sharable Japanese-inspired fare with craft cocktails, sake, and a hidden karaoke bar.
- Playa - Beachfront Nuevo-Latina restaurant and bar featuring an extensive rum and tequila selection.
- Point Royal - A Coastal American restaurant featuring Chef Geoffrey Zakarian's approachable American cuisine complete with indoor/outdoor seating, a large center bar for drinking, and a grand yet modern raw bar.
- Portico Beer & Wine Garden - Beer, wine and cocktails on tap, and a menu of light Italian fare situated on the Intracoastal Waterway.
- The Canteen - Supply & trading company offering convenience food and beverage items for hotel guests.
- The Hotel Bar - A modern take on the classic hotel bar, featuring signature upgraded cocktails from hotels around the world.
The Diplomat Beach Resort, Curio Collection by Hilton beach view
With 209,000 square feet of flexible function and meeting space, The Diplomat Beach Resort continues to serve as the premier location for business travel and large-scale conferences, weddings and milestone celebrations. With recent upgrades in comprehensive technology, transportation services and unbeatable ocean views, travelers and locals can expect thoughtfully designed and unique spaces meant to create memorable meetings, events and weddings:
- 209,000 square feet of flexible function and meeting.
- 50,000 square foot unobstructed Great Hall.
- Four ballrooms, including 20,000 square foot Grand Ballroom overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
- 39 breakout rooms, ideal for smaller events.
- Outdoor special event areas including the pool deck and 33rd floor lounge space.
- On-site IT and audio-visual support.
More information here.
And please do us a little favor and share this post with others, for there’s a good chance that it will help them as they go about planning meetings and events.
Photographs courtesy of the resort.