Elevate your Return on Event through Value-Boosting Professional Development Strategies
On this episode of event TALK we are speaking with Donn LeVie Jr. with Donn LeVie Jr. Strategies. Donn is a professional speaker, lecturer, and career strategist with 30 years of experience in hiring manager positions with Phillips Petroleum, Motorola and Intel Corporation. He is the Author of "Confessions of a Hiring Manager,” which was the WINNER of the 2012 International Book Award for Careers, and the Gold Medal WINNER of the 2012 Global eBook Award for Employment. He is also the Author of "Strategic Career Engagement: The Definitive Guide for Getting Hired and Promoted," which was the RUNNER-UP of the 2016 International Book Award and Silver Medal WINNER of the 2016 Global eBook Award.
Donn is a seasoned conference keynote speaker, breakout session and workshop speaker, who helps meeting and event planners look like Super Stars through keynotes and programs that not only elevate event ROI with high-value, high-takeaway content but help push Return on Event (ROE) through the roof with follow-on programs offering the same high value.
We are speaking with Donn on how to Elevate your Return on Event (ROE) through Value-Boosting Professional Development Strategies.
Listen to show host Al Wynant and guest Don LeVie Jr. discuss the following:
- What is the definition of Return on Event?
- How meeting planners can elevate the Return on Event through value-boosting professional development strategies. Where does a planner start?
- What are some best practices planners should follow?
- What are some of the pitfalls planners should be aware of?
- How can a meeting planner evaluate the success of the Return on Event?
- Top three tips planners should keep in mind when creating value-boost professional development strategies.
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
CONNECT WITH DONN LEVIE JR.