Extending the lifecycle of your conferences and events
We are joined today by Al Wynant, CEO of Eventinterface who is sharing his tips on how to extend the lifecycle of your conferences and events. With more than 26 years of international experience in planning conferences and events, and leading event technology firm Eventinterface, Al brings a unique viewpoint to the conversation. He truly understands how technology can make the lives of planners and attendees easier while making the event experience richer, as well as more profitable.
Listen to Eric Dye and Al Wynant discuss the following:
- Can you share what you mean by event lifecycle?
- How would an event or meeting planner extend the lifecycle of their events?
- I anticipate that by extending the lifecycle you also have an opportunity to monetize your event further?
- What tools are available to reach this objective?
- What are your top three tips for planners who want to successfully extend the lifecycle of their events and conferences?
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
About our guest:
Al Wynant, CEO of Eventinterface has 26 years of international meeting and event management experience. He has managed events from 50 to 125,000 on two continents. He intimately understands the many aspects of planning, and how technology can make the complicated process of planning, managing and engaging easier, a definite plus in his position at Eventinterface.
Al studied in Europe and traveled with the international educational program Up with People. He has worked as a Marketing and Public Relations Representative working concert tours in the United States, Switzerland, Canada, Germany, Belgium and the United Kingdom. He ran event management firm A6 where he was responsible for the management of a large variety of conferences and events in the Southwest and in Atlanta, High Point and New York City.