Top Tips and Best Practices for Managing Event Technology
On this episode of Event TALK, I am speaking with Laura Craven, Event Producer and Director of Communications and Marketing at Imperial Dade about how to select, and manage event technology to meet your organizational and event goals.
Listen to host Al Wynant and guest Laura Craven discuss the following:
- How to insure event technology meets your needs?
- Different types of technologies that can be implemented and why?
- How to insure when implementing event technology that the tech meets the needs of a diverse audience?
- What is the most challenging aspect of implementing new event technology, and how to overcome those challenges?
- How to evaluate the success of event technology?
- Technology trends, and how to –or not to- implement them?
- Top advice for planners on how to evaluate and implement event technology?
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
ABOUT LAURA CRAVEN
Laura Craven is Event Producer and Director of Communications and Marketing at Imperial Dade. She has over 20 years of experience producing and marketing B2B trade shows, training programs, stockholder’s meetings. Laura is passionate about event technology.