February 11, 13, 18 & 20, 2020
Location: Arizona Builders Alliance
1661 N. Swan Road, Suite 144, Tucson, AZ 85712
Includes participants manual, certificate and refreshments.
This course will help construction supervisors understand ways in which planning and scheduling saves time and money, while increasing quality in the construction process.
* Preparing the project plan
* Communicating the plan
* The critical path
* Computer use in scheduling
* Using the schedule on the jobsite
* Updating the construction schedule
* The schedule as documentation
* Using planning & scheduling