March 24, 26, 31 & April 2, 2020
Location: Arizona Builders Alliance
1661 N. Swan Road, Suite 144, Tucson, AZ 85712
Includes participants manual, certificate and refreshments.
This course will cover the roles and responsibilities of a construction supervisor in accident prevention and loss control.
* Safety leadership, communication and expectations
* Planning for site safety
* Site safety management
* Multi-employer jobsite safety
* Construction risk management
* Safety and human resources
* Regulatory procedures, record keeping and documents