With great pleasure, we invite you to join us in tribute to our industry leaders.
The Tourism Unity Dinner brings together leaders from business and government communities in celebrating the $21 billion tourism industry and its contribution to our state’s economy.
In addition, this event recognizes entities and individuals that have greatly enhanced and positively impacted Arizona tourism.
Become a Sponsor today and help us celebrate the one of Arizona’s most powerful economic engines – the Lodging & Tourism Industry. Individual tickets are also available here. Or participate in the event by donating a silent auction item with this form.
We’re excited to announce the 2017 Unity Dinner industry champions who will be recognized on February 23 when we convene at the Westin Kierland Resort & Spa.
• Honoree of the Year - U.S. Senator Jeff Flake
• Advocate of the Year - Arizona Chamber of Commerce & Industry
President & CEO Glenn Hamer
• Hotelier of the Year - Best Western International President & CEO David Kong
• Allied Tourism Partner of the Year - Young's Market Company
• Tourism Legacy Partner of the Year - Arizona Tourism & Sports Authority
President & CEO Tom Sadler