In order to serve you more effectively we have added a more extensive help menu and changed how you submit your requests for support.
We are EventinterfaceEnd-to-end meetings management.
- Custom online registration pages
- Embed online registrations on your own site
- Clone events
- Attendee check-in
- Social media integration
- Attendee engagement
- Box office
- Custom event URL
- Easy cancellations and refunds
- Housing integration
- Manage call for papers
- Share program, video, presentations and photos
- Real-time custom reporting
- Integrates with Stripe, PayPal and Authorize.net
- Multiple prices, early and late registrations
- Multiple sessions sign-up
- Discount codes
- Attendee info management
- Communication tools
- Custom QR-coded badges
- Event SMS and chat
- Integrated mobile application
- Multiple planner access
- Planner collaboration
- Sponsor recognition tools
- Virtual events
Our latest blog postsResources, tools and tips for meeting planners.
Learn more about our CEO; what influenced him, who inspires him and what he learned from his worst job.
As technology has become more ubiquitous around events, events too have evolved from short-term affairs to never-ending opportunities to engage participants around a cause, brand or topic.
On this episode of Event TALK we are joined by Al Wynant, CEO of Eventinterface, who is sharing his tips for meeting and events planners on how to extend the lifecycle of conferences and events.
Event and Meeting Planners in search of unique downtown Phoenix venues can now access the updated and mobile friendly direct.
We are thrilled to share that Eventinterface has been included once again in the Phoenix Business Journal Book of List in the Top 25 Event and Meeting Planners category.