The Eventinterface team wishes you a fun and safe Independence Day weekend. Enjoy the celebrations!
Meet EventinterfaceWe are a platform that will help you plan events better,
build new revenue streams and create powerful communities before,
during and after your events.
- Unlimited events, unlimited transactions
- Custom online registration pages
- Embed online registrations on your own site
- Clone events
- Attendee check-in
- Social media integration
- Attendee engagement
- Box office
- Custom event URL
- Easy cancellations and refunds
- Housing integration
- Manage call for papers
- Share event program, video, presentations and photos
- Created by planners for planners
- Real-time custom reporting
- Integrates with Stripe, PayPal and Authorize.net
- Multiple prices, early and late registrations
- Multiple sessions sign-up
- Discount codes
- Attendee info management
- Communication tools
- Custom QR-coded badges
- Event SMS and chat
- Integrated mobile application
- Multiple planner access
- Planner collaboration
- Sponsor recognition tools
- Virtual events
Our latest blogsResources, tools and tips for event planners.
Finding the right blend of mentors and advisors are key components to guiding a team and pushing a business forward. The same counts for event and meeting planning committees.
Merriam-Webster defines community as a group of people who have the same interests. Events attract people with a common interest. Are events communities? And if so, wouldn’t you want your community to be the best possible?
For the fourth straight year, Montréal ranks first in the Americas for international association events, according to the Union of International Association’s (UIA) International Meetings Statistics Report for the Year 2014.
Do you wonder why people register for your conference and event? Knowing these top reasons will help your meetings and events stand out, and attract more attendees.
Eventinterface launched Eventinterface PROGRAM and Eventinterface ITINERARY, fully integrated solutions for event planners to engage attendees and generate new event revenue.